Your privacy is more than important to me
Below are the most important terms in this context:
Personal data: data that directly or indirectly says something about you. For example your name and email address.
Processing: everything that can be done with personal data. For example, collecting, but also storing, using and removing your data from my administration.
Whose data can I process?
With whom I have, want to have or have had a relationship, directly or indirectly. These are, for example, personal data of:
- people from companies who show an interest in my services;
- people who are associated with a company or organization with which I want to get, have or have had a relationship.
Important: if your company or organization passes on personal data of employees or Ultimate Beneficial Owner (s), (also referred to as “Ultimate Beneficial Owner (s)” or UBO) to us, you are obliged to inform these employees or UBO about this. You can send them a link to this privacy statement. These employees or UBO can then see how I handle their personal data.
Who is responsible for the processing?
Because I work independently and do not employ any staff, I am responsible for processing your personal data provided.
So if you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Purposes for which I collect data
- I need information to be able to enter into a relationship with you. For example, I can send more relevant information.
- I would like to maintain a relationship well and be able to carry out assignments for you. I can maintain contact with your personal data. For example, to be able to send an invoice, it is necessary to have the name of a contact person.
- With my website I want to continuously improve my services. It is then important to know to whom I can ask appropriate questions.
- For promotional and marketing purposes. This way I can send you relevant information about new images. I always ask permission for this (in accordance with the Telecom law).
- For archival purposes. Even though we no longer have a current relationship, I like to use the data for historical or statistical purposes.
How do I treat your data?
Your personal data will be carefully stored and no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were processed. Within my studio, your personal data can only be used by myself. I have a duty of confidentiality.
I may one day engage third parties who edit personal data on my behalf. Consider a party that provides a customer mailing and prints name and address details on envelopes or personalizes an email. I will only engage third parties if this fits the purpose for which I processed your personal data. In addition, a third party can only receive an assignment from me if it has demonstrably taken appropriate security measures and guarantees confidentiality.
Your personal data can also be exchanged with third parties that I may engage in my business operations. For example in the management process of my debtors. The personal data can also be provided to third parties if I have a legal obligation to do so.
Personal data will never be sold or rented by me!
What legal rules are there?
For the purposes that I pursue, I adhere to the following legal provisions in force:
The General Personal Data Regulation, the GDPR (from 25 May 2018)
The Telecommunications Act (regarding e-mail traffic)
May I know what has been recorded?
Yes, you can request an overview. You can also submit a request for change or request me to delete your data completely.
If you have a question or a complaint about the processing of personal data, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
What if this statement changes?
This Statement is updated in case of changes. For example, when the method of processing changes or when the law imposes different requirements. I will of course inform you in good time by email.